This class will help you teach your dog to walk nicely on a leash so your evening strolls are more enjoyable. We will also cover basic commands from the Puppy/Beginner, making them more reliable.
Training for Both Ends of the Leash
This class will cover the following:
- loose leash walking, duration exercises for sit, down and stay. distance work with wait and fun leave-it games.
- We do not allow prong, choke chain or e-collars. We do recommend an Easy Walk Harness, Walk Right Harness or a Gentle Leader. NO retractable leashes please.
- This class runs for 4 weeks, 45 minutes a week and the fee is $125.00 (payment will reserve your spot in class)
- Prerequisite: You must have completed our Puppy or Beginner Class or get approval from our instructors. If you do not take a Puppy or Beginner Class and we find your dog does not have the skills for this class, we will move you to the first available open Beginner Class. Your money will not be refunded.
- All registration fees are non-refundable.