Training for Both Ends of the Leash
This puppy training course is an early socialization, training and owner education program designed to help owners and puppies get off on the right track.
Puppy Class covers the following:
- sit, down, stay, wait, come, touch, leave-it & take-it
- potty training, nutrition, safety, grooming and inappropriate behaviors (jumping, barking, digging, chewing & nipping)
- This class runs for 5 weeks, 1 hour a week. It will be on the same day and at the same time each week.
- The class fee is $130.00 (payment will reserve your spot in class)
- AKC S.T.A.R. Puppy certificate is an extra $35 and must be paid for in advance. This is fee is non-refundable. This program will begin on January 1, 2019.
- This class is for puppies that are 10 weeks old to 5 months of age or smaller social dogs and have their required vaccinations for their age.
- The first class is for HUMANS only.
- 3 Audit spots are available for this class. An Auditor is just the human without the dog. Maybe your dog doesn't do well in a group environment. Obedience is still important so please join us as an Auditor. $95 per person.
- All registration fees are non-refundable.