Beginner Class covers the following:
- Sit, down, wait, recall (come when called), leave-it, take-it
- Potty training, safety, grooming and inappropriate behaviors (jumping, barking, digging, chewing & nipping).
- This class runs for 4 weeks, 1 hour a week. It will be on the same day and at the same time each week.
- The class is $110 (payment will reserve your spot in class).
- If you are joining us at the center, dogs must be at least 10 weeks old and have their second set of puppy shots. If you are joining us virtually they can start at any age.
- If you are joining us from home you must have a device with a camera and mic. We will be using the Zoom meeting tool.
- All registration fees are non-refundable.
Training for Both Ends of the Leash