This class will cover the following:
- Loose leash walking, duration exercises for sit, down and stay. Distance work with wait and fun leave-it games.
- This class also includes one on-location class. This is a class away from the training center using outside world distractions. The weather will dictate where the class will meet and will announced a few days before the scheduled class.
- This class runs for 6 weeks, 45 minutes a week and the fee is $160.00 (payment will reserve your spot in class)
- Prerequisite: You must have completed our Puppy or Beginner I Class or get approval from our instructors. If you do not take a Puppy or Beginner Class and we find your dog does not have the skills for this class, we will move you to the first available open Beginner I Class. Your money will not be refunded.
- All registration fees are non-refundable.
- There are no make-ups offered for this class.
- We do not allow prong, choke chain or e-collars. We do recommend an Easy Walk Harness, Walk Right Harness or a Gentle Leader. NO retractable leashes please.
This class takes your training to a new level. Taking an evening stroll will be so much more enjoyable with a dog who walks nicely on a leash.
Training for Both Ends of the Leash